Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Cinderella Story

The movie Hoosiers is the typical basketball cinderella story. Don't get me wrong I think its a great movie but its just so predictable and you know whats gonna happen next every time. I still think its a good movie but its definately not the best. For example when they put the little guy in the game and he gets fouled with 3 seconds left. You know hes gonna pull through and make the foul shots to bring them to the chamionship game, and when they are in the chamionship game Jimmy says "i can make the last shot" when the coach said he was gonna be a decoy. You know Jimmy is gonna drain that last shot to win the championship game. I think its a great movie but just very predictable they were the huge underdogs in the chamionship game and even though they only had 8 players they were still gonna find some way to pull through and win. Its just another typical underdog story.Thats why I dont think its the best movie. Of course the same people who made this movie made "Rudy" the classic underdog story. They are both great sports movies but very typical of a sports movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment